- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Tankless Water Heater - Rinnai America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The LS series features a powder-coated silver finish with available matching pipe covers. The water heater uses a concentric venting system, a single-vent assembly with an inner metal vent for exhaust gases, and an outer polyvinyl chloride or metal tube for bringing combustion air in from outdoors. The result is a direct-vent, sealed-combustion system that offers optimized safety, performance and easier installation. The exterior units require no additional venting, and technicians can install them in a recessed enclosure and paint or texture them to flush with the outer wall.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation