- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
Tankless Water Heater - Noritz America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The N-084MC features condensing technology that yields 93 percent energy efficiency, compared to 60 percent with a typical tank water heater. The unit has a dual-flame burner and a heat exchanger with 25 percent thicker copper for more durability. The water heater also has a stainless-steel shell and is multi-system compatible. Technicians can link 24 units together for larger applications.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation