- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Tankless Water Heater - Noritz America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The N-084MC features condensing technology that yields 93 percent energy efficiency, compared to 60 percent with a typical tank water heater. The unit has a dual-flame burner and a heat exchanger with 25 percent thicker copper for more durability. The water heater also has a stainless-steel shell and is multi-system compatible. Technicians can link 24 units together for larger applications.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation