- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Tankless Water Heater - Noritz America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The N-084MC features condensing technology that yields 93 percent energy efficiency, compared to 60 percent with a typical tank water heater. The unit has a dual-flame burner and a heat exchanger with 25 percent thicker copper for more durability. The water heater also has a stainless-steel shell and is multi-system compatible. Technicians can link 24 units together for larger applications.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation