- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Tankless Rack System Heats Water Outside The Tank, Enabling It To Last Longer - Rinnai - Facility Management Product Release
Designed as a replacement for boiler and storage tank applications, the modular hybrid water heating system is a tankless rack system, powered by the C199 condensing tankless water heaters, paired with a 119-gallon-storage tank and recovery pump skid system. The modular hybrid water heating system heats water outside the tank, enabling it to last longer. The system can be installed in the field by coupling the tankless rack system to the storage tank and recovery pump skid system.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation