- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
TPO Membrane - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
SAT™ (Self-Adhering Technology) combines the energy efficiency and durability of the company's traditional TPO with the ease of installation associated with peel-and-stick membranes. The membrane helps reduce labor costs by up to 80 percent, compared to traditional, fully adhered TPO installations. Trials on various substrates exposed to different temperatures have resulted in the combination of an improved adhesive with a time-tested TPO membrane. The lack of solvents makes installations more environmentally friendly and odor-free.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision