Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
TPO Adhesive - Versico Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
CAV-GRIP 3V Adhesive can be used to bond standard TPO to horizontal substrates. Initially designed for use on vertical surfaces, the original CAV-GRIP's ease of use and labor-saving qualities led to the development of a new and improved formulation: CAV-GRIP 3V.
CAV-GRIP 3V can be used in the same applications as the previous formulation, including adhering standard TPO and VersiFleece membranes to vertical surfaces. In addition, CAV-GRIP 3V is also approved for application of non-VersiFleece EPDM to vertical surfaces. Along with improved adhesion and additional applications, CAV-GRIP 3V provides all the same benefits as the previous formulation:
• FM and UL approvals as a bonding adhesive for TPO
• Can be used in temperatures as low as 25 F
• Low VOCs and very low odor
• Quick application with spray gun
• Fast tack time (less than five minutes)
• No stirring and easy clean-up
• Up to 60 percent labor savings compared to traditional bonding adhesive applications
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements