- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Systems Controller - MSA-Mine Safety Appliances Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The ModCon 75 controller is a pre-programmed PLC designed to work specifically with the company’s Ultima X Gas Monitor. The controller is self-configuring and compact, and displays up to 25 gas monitors.
Controller offers ModBUS RTU output and an optional Ethernet interface. The ModCon 75 is the only unit that provides ModBUS communication, 75 sensors per trunk and 10 dry-contact relays, according to the company.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation