System Controller Series - Distech Controls - Facility Management Product Release
ECLYPSE Connected System Controller is a modular and scalable platform providing BACnet/IP, wired, and wireless IP connectivity, permitting integration with building management systems and convergence with IT networks. Consists of a control automation and connectivity server, power supplies, and I/O modules, allowing users to select the type and number of modules to meet their requirements, and add-on for future upgrades.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things