System Air Conditioner - Samsung Techwin America - Facility Management Product Release
System Air Conditioner utilizes variable refrigerant flow technology to allow more than 60 indoor units to be connected to a maximum of 3 outdoor units. DVM Plus III outdoor units use Copeland digital scroll compressors. The system features 64 horsepower capacity. Its footprint is 30 percent smaller than conventional units, according to the company. It comes in a range of controlling options, from simple to full BMS.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation