Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Surveillance Systems - AVerMedia - Facility Management Product Release
The Averdigi EB130NET is a network video standalone surveillance DVR that offers video recording, sensor trigger recording playback, backup and search features. The EB1304NET features remote and multi-client access capabilities through the Internet Explorer browser including remote PCs and PDA handhelds.
Display and recording rates run at 120/100 fps (NTSC/PAL), and up to 750GB of recorded MPEG4 compressed video can be stored. Motion detection recording and I/O control for sensor and relay are also included. The EB1304NET brings network capabilities, four video inputs, 150GB hard drive capability, NTSC/PAL support, and a USB 2.0 external thumb drive connection.
In addition, the EB1304NET supports the included AVerDiGi CM3000 Central Management System with the ability to connect and monitor multiple video channels concurrently.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security