Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Surveillance Cameras - Extreme CCTV International - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded WZseries product family includes four new integrated day-night bullet cameras. All models are appropriate for indoor/outdoor applications and have an operating temperature range of –22 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cameras provide active infrared night vision between 25-150 feet, and resolutions between 380-580 TVL. Select models feature mechanical filter technology for enhanced daytime color, external zoom and focus adjustments, and compact, all weather housing. All models come with a limited one-year advance replacement guarantee.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong