- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Building Assistant »
Surveillance Camera - Pelco by Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Sarix IL10 Series mini box and micro dome cameras are high-definition cameras with pre-focused, fixed-focal length lenses. Cameras are available in Power over Ethernet or 24 VAC models and all models can be managed through a Web-based interface. All models are 720p resolution and 30 images per second with H.264 compression. Can be operated in illumination as low as .5 lux.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Why Facilities Need to Prioritize Safety Preparedness
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing