- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Technician II »
Surveillance Camera - Avigilon - Facility Management Product Release
HD Bullet cameras use adaptive infrared illumination to offer high-definition video without the need for a visible light source. Available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-megapixel resolutions; 1- and 2-megapixel models can take 30 images per second. Three-megapixel model takes 20 images per second and 5-megapixel model takes 15.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 6 Considerations for Contracted Security Service
- Contracting Security Service: Challenges and Rewards
- 11 Considerations for Transitioning to a New Security Contracting Agency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- 2 Killed in Separate Attacks in University Facilities