Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Surveillance Camera - Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group - Facility Management Product Release
Surveillance Camera's 16 long-range, 850nm high-intensity infrared LEDs illuminate a clear image at over 30 feet in total darkness. The IK-7100A series of day/night color bullet cameras with weather-resistant metal housing has a resolution of 480 TV lines and digital signal processing. Available in a 3.6 mm or 8.0 mm lens.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 3 Security Technologies Making Waves in Facilities Management
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control