- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Facilities Manager »
Stormwater Management - NDS Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Flo-Well drywell from NDS, Inc. captures runoff water before it can become polluted and contaminate surrounding water sources, and it meets all regulatory requirements for stormwater retention, according to the company.
The device can hold up to 50 gallons of water and uses a large, durable plastic container with holes throughout the sidewalls. This allows the well to collect the excess stormwater into a large plastic container buried beneath the landscape. The plastic walls protect the large space within the container to serve as a high-capacity void into which water can be collected. The water gradually leaches or percolates into the soil without saturating it and creating puddles or a soggy landscape.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Partnering with a Dealer Can Help Ensure Mower Selection Success
- How to Determine Whether to Repair or Replace Mowers
- Managing Mower Fleet Maitenance Challenges
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today