- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Executive Director »
Storage Tank - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The 100-gallon ST100 is designed to work in tandem with other Rheem commercial water-heating equipment to handle applications demanding large quantities of hot water in short periods. The smooth, flat top is reinforced with an internal cross beam so a boiler can sit on top of the unit. Two inches of polyurethane foam insulation minimize heat loss through the tank walls, helping reduce operating costs. Two-inch openings for circulating lines and the hot-water outlet are positioned on either side of the unit to enhance installation flexibility.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation