Storage System - Eagle MHC - Facility Management Product Release
The High-Density Floor-Trak® System enables departments to optimize the storage of supplies, parts and other items where a high volume of goods is stored in a small space. The system is designed to allow for add-on tracks and shelving units. Each shelving unit can hold up to 2,000 pounds with this system. The low-profile, non-corrosive track is constructed of extruded aluminum with stainless-steel inserts. The bearings allow loaded shelving units to move smoothly over the tracks. Shock-absorbing end-stops ensure the shelving is secured at the end of the track line.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles