Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Storage Cabinets - Eagle Group - Facility Management Product Release
New enclosed vertical storage cabinets from Eagle MHC are designed for manufacturing, assembly and storage areas where products and components need to be securely stored in a dust- and dirt-free environment.
The NSF-approved vertical storage cabinets feature a chemically resistant exterior. The cabinet body is made of 18-gauge stainless steel, with interior stainless steel shelves adjustable on four-inch vertical increments. Double-pan, 20-gauge stainless steel-hinged key-locking doors provide long-life durability, along with secure, dust-free protection of all cabinet contents.
Enclosed vertical storage shelves are available with a flat top, or an alternative sloped top providing laminar flow to meet stricter cleanroom requirements. Eagle also offers a mobile version featuring five-inch plate casters and brakes, so that the shelving unit can be moved from one location to another without needing to remove the merchandise during transport.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles