- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
Steam Trap - Spirax Sarco - Facility Management Product Release
The FTI Series of inline float and thermostatic steam traps from Spirax Sarco are designed for both commercial and industrial HVAC applications, including air handling coils, heat exchangers, steam-to-steam generators, cooking kettles, large open heating vats and storage tanks. Encompassing a wide range of pressures and flows, the trap is offered in five pressure ranges, from 15 to 200 psig, with a maximum capacity of 11,059 lb/hr at 200 psig. It also has a single-seated mechanism design that ensures a tight shut-off under no-load conditions. Standard construction includes a heavy cast iron body and cover with a pressure rating of 200 psig at 450_F; all stainless steel corrosion-resistant internal components; and a thermostatic air vent designed to withstand superheat, pressure surges and water hammer. Plus, all traps have a 3/8-in. drain connection, allowing the company's Freezeton III protection devices to be utilized in outside applications.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation