Steam Dispersion Panel - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ultra-sorb XV steam dispersion panel's high-efficiency tubes are insulated with PVDF to reduce wasted energy, airstream heat gain, and condensate production by up to 85 percent, according to the company. An integral heat exchanger vaporizes dispersion-generated condensate and returns pressurized condensate to the return main without additional pumps, valves or controls.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation