Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Steam Dispersion Panel - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ultra-sorb XV steam dispersion panel's high-efficiency tubes are insulated with PVDF to reduce wasted energy, airstream heat gain, and condensate production by up to 85 percent, according to the company. An integral heat exchanger vaporizes dispersion-generated condensate and returns pressurized condensate to the return main without additional pumps, valves or controls.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation