- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Steam Dispersion Panel - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ultra-sorb XV steam dispersion panel's high-efficiency tubes are insulated with PVDF to reduce wasted energy, airstream heat gain, and condensate production by up to 85 percent, according to the company. An integral heat exchanger vaporizes dispersion-generated condensate and returns pressurized condensate to the return main without additional pumps, valves or controls.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation