- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Steam Dispersion Panel - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ultra-sorb XV steam dispersion panel's high-efficiency tubes are insulated with PVDF to reduce wasted energy, airstream heat gain, and condensate production by up to 85 percent, according to the company. An integral heat exchanger vaporizes dispersion-generated condensate and returns pressurized condensate to the return main without additional pumps, valves or controls.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation