Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Stainless Steel Countertops - Eagle Group - Facility Management Product Release
Standard and custom countertops stainless steel countertops are designed for users in healthcare establishments, cleanroom operations, laboratories and other operations where sanitation or chemical resistance is important. Made of 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel, they are stain-resistant and can be used with fume hoods.
Standard countertop models are offered in a width of 30 inches, and in lengths ranging from 35 inches to 144 inches. All countertops are die-formed and feature either square or boxed-marine front edges. Backsplashes are available with turndown and z-clips. Customers may order units with optional endsplashes and cut-outs.
- 4 Factors Driving Healthcare Interior Planning
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Sustainability in Experiential Design
- Where Experiential Design Meets Sustainability
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University