- Facilities Manager, Custodial & Landscape »
- Facilities Management Specialist »
- Building Security Coordinator »
- Capital Projects Manager-Greensboro NC »
Stainless Sink - Eagle Group - Facility Management Product Release
Euro-style edging on Eagle’s deep-drawn sinks makes it easier to keep the surrounding work and floor areas clean, while a new bowl design provides more space and maneuverability for washing. Offered with one, two, three or four bowl compartments, all models are approved by the National Sanitation Foundation.
The sink bowls feature one-piece seamless construction, and a swirl-away drainage design for complete evacuation of water. In addition to standard product offerings, custom sink configurations are available to meet special layout requirements, including drop-in bowl configurations. Sound deadening is also available.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Modesto Transit Center Upgrade: Touchless, Hygienic Restrooms
- How to Perform a Complete Flush of a Building’s Water System
- Leaks and Pipe Burts: What Facility Managers Need to Know
- $2.4 Billion in Federal Funds Targets Water Infrastructure
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- 5 Ways to Prevent Plumbing Maintenance