- Custodial Assistant »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Stainless Sink - Eagle Group - Facility Management Product Release
Euro-style edging on Eagle’s deep-drawn sinks makes it easier to keep the surrounding work and floor areas clean, while a new bowl design provides more space and maneuverability for washing. Offered with one, two, three or four bowl compartments, all models are approved by the National Sanitation Foundation.
The sink bowls feature one-piece seamless construction, and a swirl-away drainage design for complete evacuation of water. In addition to standard product offerings, custom sink configurations are available to meet special layout requirements, including drop-in bowl configurations. Sound deadening is also available.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Consider Restroom Upgrades in the Pandemic Era
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms