Stainless Sink - Eagle Group - Facility Management Product Release
Euro-style edging on Eagle’s deep-drawn sinks makes it easier to keep the surrounding work and floor areas clean, while a new bowl design provides more space and maneuverability for washing. Offered with one, two, three or four bowl compartments, all models are approved by the National Sanitation Foundation.
The sink bowls feature one-piece seamless construction, and a swirl-away drainage design for complete evacuation of water. In addition to standard product offerings, custom sink configurations are available to meet special layout requirements, including drop-in bowl configurations. Sound deadening is also available.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms