Stained Glass Stone - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Stained Glass Stone for roof gardens is available in 12 colors. It is 100 percent post-consumer recycled content and can be used to design anything from company logos to faux water features. The glass stone is deposited over an inch or thicker drainage composite and applied at a minimum of 10 pounds per square foot.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Roof Coatings Come of Age
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects