- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Stained Glass Stone - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Stained Glass Stone for roof gardens is available in 12 colors. It is 100 percent post-consumer recycled content and can be used to design anything from company logos to faux water features. The glass stone is deposited over an inch or thicker drainage composite and applied at a minimum of 10 pounds per square foot.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems