Spray Paint - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Steel-Tech High Performance Spray Paint contains real 316L stainless steel. The product's color matches the company's Steel-Tech Polyurethane gallon product for touch-up. Dry to touch in 20 minutes and protects against chipping, cracking and peeling in one coat. The 15-ounce spray can be used on surfaces that reach up to 200 degrees F and meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors