- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Spray Foam Insulation - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
CertaSpray® closed-cell spray polyurethane foam insulation can be applied to the underside of roof decks, walls, and cathedral ceilings to provide a tight thermal and air barrier. The result is a reduction in air-infiltration needs, as well as lower heating and cooling costs. The foam's rigidity provides added structural integrity to walls, and its adhesion strength can help reduce building damage during tropical storms and up to a Category 4 hurricane.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?