Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Spray-Applied Coating - Valspar - Facility Management Product Release
Acropon® 2605 Extrusion system includes color and a clear coat and is spray-applied to extruded aluminum. The composition allows for more precise color control, consistency, and retention. The color palette includes hues, mica, and metallic, with gloss levels ranging from 30 to more than 70 degrees. The coating is designed to withstand abrasions and chemicals while reducing scratches, marring or damage during shipment and installation.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors