Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Spray-Applied Coating - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
TopCoat® is a water-based, spray-applied liquid coating designed to seal a roof, protecting and waterproofing metal, wood, copper, polyvinyl chloride, transite, and concrete substrates. The Energy Star®-qualified reflective product helps reduce building temperatures and is listed by the Cool Roof Rating Council for solar reflectance and thermal emittance. The membrane is available in white for maximum reflectivity and 15 standard colors. Custom tinting is available upon request.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?