- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Spray-Applied Coating - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
TopCoat® is a water-based, spray-applied liquid coating designed to seal a roof, protecting and waterproofing metal, wood, copper, polyvinyl chloride, transite, and concrete substrates. The Energy Star®-qualified reflective product helps reduce building temperatures and is listed by the Cool Roof Rating Council for solar reflectance and thermal emittance. The membrane is available in white for maximum reflectivity and 15 standard colors. Custom tinting is available upon request.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems