Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Spot Cooling - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Office Pro 63 is a 460V, 3-phase system that provides 60,000 ETL-Verified Btu/h of cooling. It is designed to cool large spaces such as server/telecom equipment rooms. It has a programmable digital controller for automatic operation after-hours and on weekends, a condensate pump kit and a two-speed fan to control airflow.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation