Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Spot Coolers - Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
Five-ton Transportable Temperature Systems can be used as a temporary solution or serve as supplemental cooling in areas that have hot spots or when additional installed equipment has caused an overload. Units can fit through a doorway, have 100-foot duct runs, power cords of up to 110 feet and larger capacity blowers.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation