- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Spot Coolers - Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
Five-ton Transportable Temperature Systems can be used as a temporary solution or serve as supplemental cooling in areas that have hot spots or when additional installed equipment has caused an overload. Units can fit through a doorway, have 100-foot duct runs, power cords of up to 110 feet and larger capacity blowers.
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation