Spot Coolers - Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
Five-ton Transportable Temperature Systems can be used as a temporary solution or serve as supplemental cooling in areas that have hot spots or when additional installed equipment has caused an overload. Units can fit through a doorway, have 100-foot duct runs, power cords of up to 110 feet and larger capacity blowers.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation