Spill-Containment Scale - Scaletron Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 4042 ECO complies with secondary spill-containment requirements as specified by regulatory agencies. The scale weighs containers up to 1,500 pounds with an accuracy to either 0.1-0.5 percent of full capacity, depending on the type of readout indicator used. The scale's base is 26 inches wide and made of powder-coated steel and is built to accommodate drums measuring 18-26 inches in diameter. Pre-drilled mounting holes facilitate safer installation, and a steel guide rail along the back edge of the scale base assists in centering cylinders for accurate weighing.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles