Soundmasking - Cambridge Sound Management - Facility Management Product Release
Qt Active Emitter is compatible with the DynasoundPro Networked System, allowing it to be connected directly to a DS8000 Loudspeaker Controller using two-conductor loudspeaker cabling. In this configuration, the emitter’s electronics are bypassed allowing it to be powered directly via the amplifiers present in the PoE-powered DS8000. This allows the creation of direct-field/indirect fusion sound masking systems. Allows control of up to eight emitters per DS8000 (one per channel).
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia