Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Solution Brings Building Automation to Smaller Buildings - Riptide - Facility Management Product Release
Riptide's Smart Building solution puts facilities management on autopilot. With Riptide, small business owners can easily connect and control their most important building assets, including lighting, door locks, refrigeration, and heating and cooling. Riptide's solution automates operations with pre-programmed business rules that take necessary action or alert on issues. Riptide's solution can be implemented in hours, requires little or no training, and is affordable to even the most modest, small business operating budget.
Seven million business establishments operate in 4.4 million small buildings across the United States. Preventing energy waste, food inventory losses, security breaches, poor indoor air quality, and uncomfortable conditions are all possible with automation. For energy savings alone, The New Buildings Institute estimates potential savings in small buildings ranges from 27 percent to 59 percent. Yet, most small buildings lack automation and control to help prevent these issues.
- What Is the Internet of Things?
- What Is BACnet's Role in the Building Internet of Things?
- How Does the Building Internet of Things Compare with Current BAS?
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things