Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Solar Mounting System is Lightweight and Versatile - Sika Sarnafil - Facility Management Product Release
The Sika SolarMount-1 is a lightweight, aerodynamic mounting system for the installation of rigid photovoltaic (PV) panels on low slope Sarna l thermoplastic roofs. The product includes the Sika SolarClick welding flange, which is made of the same formulation as Sarna 1 roofing membranes, and is welded directly to the membrane, ensuring compatibility. Installation does not require any roof penetrations, and ballast is typically not required, making the product suited for lightweight roof structures.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System