Software - iOFFICE - Facility Management Product Release
Space Desktop lets facility managers see their entire real estate portfolio in a map view, much like Google Maps, to visualize all locations across the globe in a single platform, from anywhere in the world.
Space Desktop eliminates the need to look through multiple files to find information about people, facilities and departments. From the desktop,iOFFICE users can type in a specific building, room or employee name and receive real-time building and floor information like occupancy, capacity by space type and work group. Through a freshly designed user interface, facility managers can effortlessly navigate stacking diagrams, space manager and room utilization. With floor plans supported in HTML5, these renderings now seamlessly integrate with iOFFICE and its Marketplace applications including mobile and interactive wayfinding to dramatically enhance the employee experience.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs