Software Upgraded for Increased Campus, Remote Sites - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The upcoming version of the Niagara Framework, Niagara 4, is being beta tested in a wide variety of live production environments, says Nino DiCosmo, president and general manager of Tridium. The beta sites reflect a mix of users, both in the types of sites, from a multi-building campus to remote sites, and in the types of users, include end-users, system integrators, and OEMs, says DiCosmo.
Niagara 4 will offer a range of improvements, including:
• A dynamically created user interface across all form factors.
• Easier navigation.
• Improve security.
• Enhanced performance and scalability.
• Advanced search.
The interest in the upcoming version of the Niagara Framework, Niagara 4, was evident was evident from the number of organizations that inquired about becoming beta sites. There were nearly 300 applications for beta sites, says Jenny Graves, vice president of marketing communications for Tridium.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things