Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Software Offers DCIM Capabilities for Data Center Remote Control - Nlyte Software - Facility Management Product Release
Nlyte Command Center extends the company's data center infrastructure management solution by enabling facility operators an option to remotely turn IT and facility devices on and off, reset alarms, lock and unlock doors and control airflow set points from an authorized user’s console. An option for Nlyte Platinum and Nlyte Energy Optimizer, the DCIM module supports any Modbus and SNMP devices including PDU’s, CRAC, UPS, lights, thermostats and desktops.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs