Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Software - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Lockout PRO 3.0, the newest version of the company's graphical procedure writing software, allows companies to create and implement a complete OSHA 1910.0147-compliant hazardous energy control lockout program throughout a facility.
The program helps users create customized lockout/tagout procedures with templates and allows access to a database of standard graphics, terms and information. Users insert machine-specific images that walk workers through every part of each lockout/tagout procedure. The new version of the software features improved team collaboration features, additional application customization capabilities, new combined form template, upgraded design features, and new training aides.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs