Soap Dispenser - Sloan - Facility Management Product Release
Sloan has partnered with GOJO on the release of a line of sensor-activated soap dispensers, designed to match some of its most popular faucets.
The seven new soap dispensers — available hardwired or battery-powered — provide the same style, performance and durability as the faucets they are designed to be paired with, creating the ideal on-deck experience for a unique design vision.
Sloan sensor-activated soap dispensers feature GOJO foam soap for a luxurious hand washing experience and are well suited for commercial restrooms such as airports, schools and office buildings. The soap dispensers are engineered for GOJO refills designed exclusively for Sloan. All soap dispensers come with two soap refills in 1500ml. When reordering, customers can select either 1500ml or 2300ml green-certified foam soap refills.
The soap dispensers can be ordered individually or coupled with existing Sloan faucet lines including the BASYS, Optima and Sloan series. Select soap dispensers are also available in Sloan’s special finishes, including polished brass, brushed nickel and brushed stainless, in addition to the standard chrome finish.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms