Snow thrower - Ariens - Facility Management Product Release
The Professional 21 single-stage snow thrower has a 21-inch compact design that features a self-adjusting, spring-loaded scraper bar that follow the contours of the ground and optimal handlebar positions for system performance and user comfort. The unit has an open engine design with access to the carburetor, recoil and spark plug for quick maintenance. The snow thrower also has an engine on/off switch instead of a key to make sure the machine starts in any weather.
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How to Prepare Facilities and Staff for Reopening
- How Workplace Design Supports Community, Collaboration
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Recharge Rooms’ Give NYC Healthcare Workers Space to Rest, Relax
- ‘Skyscraper’ Showcases Cool Facility Technology