Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Snow Melter - Snow Dragon Snowmelters - Facility Management Product Release
The SND-RM90 is specifically designed for parking ramps. A 1-ton pickup truck can tow the unit, and the melter has been designed for demanding access up a parking ramp. The unit uses heat-exchanger-tube assemblies for direct heat transfer to water. This feature quickly melts snow and ice and discharges water between 65-70 degrees, without producing steam plumes laden with carbon monoxide. The unit saves organizations money hauling the snow, and it is a viable alternative to throwing snow and ice over the side of the parking ramp, which can cause injury and damage landscapes.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today