Snow Guards - EcoStar - Facility Management Product Release
Pad and pipe-style snow guards are engineered to meet a variety of snow loads, offering protection against the potential dangers of rooftop snow. The pad-style Kynar-coated aluminum snow guards measure nine inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide and are designed to create friction that is evenly distributed over an entire roof surface. Guards are color-matched to nine tile shades. Guards are installed with siliconized bronze roofing nails installed through two, pre-drilled holes in the snow guard and fastened directly to the roof deck.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements