Smoke and Odor Blocking Paint - ECOBOND - Facility Management Product Release
ECOBOND OdorDefender is a smoke and odor blocking paint specially formulated as a defense and protection against odor, smoke & fumes from cigarettes, marijuana, methamphetamine, fire, as well as pet and other annoying odors.
A phenomenon knows as "third-hand smoke" consists of the tobacco residue from cigarettes, pot, and other products left behind after smoking, and builds up on surfaces and furnishings. The National Institute of Health found that these chemicals can then reemit back into the air and recombine to form harmful compounds that remain at high levels long after smoking has stopped occurring.
The formulation includes resins, food-grade mineral additives, and alginate from seaweed, an absorber of toxic pollutants.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors