Smart Device Optimizes Compressor Operation - CoolGreenPower - Facility Management Product Release
On non-peak demand days, commercial air conditioning and refrigeration systems have excess cooling capacity and operate very inefficiently. With dual temperature sensors and patented software, COOLNOMIX improves system performance by optimizing compressor operation, reducing energy use by 30 percent on average, according to the company.
COOLNOMIX installs in under an hour, requires no changes to existing infrastructure, and delivers a rapid payback. The device eliminates compressor short-cycling, evaporator coil ice build-up, and extends the life of the cooling system by reducing wear and tear.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation