Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Smart Cards - IDentiSMART - Facility Management Product Release
IDentiSMART smart cards use MIFARE technology, an established contactless smart card standard. The cards include memory and read/write capabilities including photo, name, employee number, access-authorizing codes, and biometric templates.
Use of the cards can be combined with fingerprint or other biometric readers, or with a magnetic stripe, or bar code technologies for total system integration. IDentiSMART cards are available in several sizes and may be produced on inkjet and laser printers. Cards can be ordered in quantities as low as 100 cards and delivered in two weeks after proof approval.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security