Smart Card Reader - Johnson Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Cheetah SE High Assurance Smart Card Reader from Innometriks provides end users with an economically priced, compact, high assurance reader for installations requiring two-factor authentication to meet federal credentialing requirements. With a wide range of communication options, Cheetah SE readers integrate into various existing physical access control systems for authentication and network environments for administration.
The Cheetah SE High Assurance Smart Card Reader provides tiered authentication levels designed to enable the incremental rollout of PIV-enabled access points, and can read FIPS-201 based credentials, including PIV, PIV-I, CIV, CAC, and TWIC.
Using a secure browser connection, end users can manage enterprise installations and network-based firmware upgrades from a central location, allowing for easy set up and deployment on large systems through the use of configuration files. From one location, end users can ensure the correct settings are in place on each reader, while remotely managing licenses.
The Cheetah SE comes with support for Software House RM Reader functionality, allowing end users to remotely activate cameras, doors and other events. This system can also trigger a duress call, and easily arm and disarm alarm monitoring points in a defined area or an entire facility within the C•CURE 9000 security and event management system from Software House.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing