Skylight - EXTECH/Exterior Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 4000G Unit Glass Skylight is capable of being installed on a flat roof, with a low profile perimeter designed to allow water to freely run off. Curb design allows for skylights up to 32 sq. ft. An aluminum flange protects the glass edge, foam cushions provide thermal isolation, and weep slot aligns with weep holes. Silicone structural bead/isolator and silicone waterproofing bead ensure a tight seal.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things