- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Skin-Care System - Kimberly-Clark Professional - Facility Management Product Release
The Electronic Cassette system is available with Kleenex-brand foam skin cleansers. The system can handle 60,000 uses before workers need to change batteries. Low-battery and low-product indicators signal when the system requires maintenance. The system reduces waste through controlled dispensing, which dispenses the right amount of soap for one hand wash. Facilities can easily recycle used cassettes after removing the pump.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms