Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Situational Awareness System Provides Mobile Notification - Status Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The SARA eMessenger mobile solution features integrated alarm monitoring, alerting/mass notification, and reporting. It can trigger the appropriate alerts, be it for an armed intruder or a malfunctioning HVAC unit, through text messages or live video. The SARA eMessenger provides approximate location data so an alarm source can be found more quickly. Two-way talk enhances response to a fixed or mobile duress alert by calling the person who triggered the device. The solution provides customizable, embedded controls to generate or escalate alerts. Video paging with live video, recorded video, photos, and maps provides for greater situational awareness.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong