- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Admin Superintendent of Buildings & Grounds »
Sinks - Eagle Group - Facility Management Product Release
Eagle’s line of deep-drawn coved-corner sinks combine functional design with corrosion-free construction. Available with one, two, three or four bowl compartments, these sinks feature heavy-gauge, stainless-steel construction including the bowls, drainboards and backsplash components. All models are National Sanitation Foundation-approved.
The sink bowls feature deep-drawn, one-piece seamless construction, along with a swirl-away drainage design for complete evacuation of water. The standard bowl size — 14-inch water level — and shape accommodate a range of equipment sizes. Coved corners prevent spillage and promote the cleanliness of the floor area around the sink, while the drainboard's die-stamped crease design enables faster and more complete water drainage.
They feature front-to-back leg braces to add rigidity and eliminate wobble. The leg gussets are welded to a die-cut, heavy-gauge reinforcing plate to optimize sturdiness. All outside corners of the sink are bull-nosed to eliminate sharp edges and enhance worker safety.
The sinks come with a standard 10-inch backsplash element featuring a 1-inch upturn and tile edge for easy installation and feathering to wall-splash surfaces. Custom-sink configurations also are available to meet special layout requirements. Sound deadening is also available.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 3 Common Plumbing Mistakes Likely In Your Building
- Five Design Features of Tomorrow’s Restrooms
- How to Focus on Inclusivity and Equity in Restroom Design
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms