- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Single-packaged HVAC - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Series 5 is available for cooling only, cooling with one- or two-stage gas heat, and cooling with supplemental electric-heat units. The units are designed for curb mounting on a roof, but workers also can mount them on slabs at ground level. The units use environmentally responsible R-410A refrigerant and offer low operating costs. They also feature a cooling efficiency of 13 SEER and a heating efficiency of 80 percent AFUE.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation