- Mechanical Lead A »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
Single-packaged HVAC - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Series 5 is available for cooling only, cooling with one- or two-stage gas heat, and cooling with supplemental electric-heat units. The units are designed for curb mounting on a roof, but workers also can mount them on slabs at ground level. The units use environmentally responsible R-410A refrigerant and offer low operating costs. They also feature a cooling efficiency of 13 SEER and a heating efficiency of 80 percent AFUE.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation