- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Single-packaged HVAC - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Series 5 is available for cooling only, cooling with one- or two-stage gas heat, and cooling with supplemental electric-heat units. The units are designed for curb mounting on a roof, but workers also can mount them on slabs at ground level. The units use environmentally responsible R-410A refrigerant and offer low operating costs. They also feature a cooling efficiency of 13 SEER and a heating efficiency of 80 percent AFUE.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation