- Mechanical Engineer »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Mechanical Lead A »
Single Ply TPO - Flex Membrane International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Flex TPO thermoplastic single ply system can be heat-welded and has no polymeric or liquid plasticizers. Membranes will not host mildew, bacteria, or algae, which keeps reflectivity high, helping reduce air conditioning loads and the urban heat island effect. Can be installed by adhered, mechanically attached, RhinoBond, and V2T Vented system methods. White and tan colors are Energy Star rated.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings
- High-Performance Exteriors Provide Long-Term Energy Efficiency