- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Single Ply TPO - Flex Membrane International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Flex TPO thermoplastic single ply system can be heat-welded and has no polymeric or liquid plasticizers. Membranes will not host mildew, bacteria, or algae, which keeps reflectivity high, helping reduce air conditioning loads and the urban heat island effect. Can be installed by adhered, mechanically attached, RhinoBond, and V2T Vented system methods. White and tan colors are Energy Star rated.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems